The Water Impact Protection (WIP) vest by FORWARD Sailing offers great comfort and protection for serious sailors, including kite surfers and windsurfers, as well as white water & SUP paddlers. This WIP vest has a close-fitting. low bulk design that offers great mobility and a large range of motion. Everyday benefits include: Ability to swim faster and re-board capsized boat easier. And, the vest is designed to be compatible with FORWARD Sailing WIP Tops, WIP Pants and WIP and most other Sailing harnesses.
This FORWARD WIP vest has thermo molded high density foam padding at strategic locations and is feature-rich with:
* Side-Zip w/ double webbing strap closure system,
* Special neoprene "anti-slip" strips inside prevent vest from "riding-up",
* High Visibility Shoulder Pockets for small tools or lip balm and/or a safety hook knife,
* Zippered pocket on the front for small tools & sun protection,
* Pocket on back for storage. (Back pocket was used by Team Artimus to carry VHF Radios wired to their helmets).